Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
71,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to his undying dedication to screwing with his S3 he has become the first TS3 global moderator! So please start messing with him NOW! ;D

Congratulations... let the ritual pain BEGIN! Oh and please give him a TS3 salute!

But seriously I'd like to thank him for being a good guy and willing to help out..

Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Note to self: put on kilt w/family tartan, take picture on trusty speed tripler, join the crue.

But now I'm in a quandry: wearing protective gear in conjunction with the kilt violates the sacred history of proper kilt-wearing (if you know what I mean), and chicanery on the tripler without protective gear violates my sacred oath to myself...stuck in a Catch-22 here...

Oh, and Congratulations to KUHLKA! And thanks for the invite to this great site!
(Can't be starting off with a thread-jack).

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
I've got some pics of me pulling a wheelie in my wedding kilt, but I have to wait for the photographer to get everything finalized and cleaned up so she can present the portfolio to us. I'll post up the pics as soon as I get em!

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
Oh, and don't hesitate to drop me a PM, IM, or email if there is an issue with the forum or you'd like to see a new topic area or something. If it makes sense, I'll do what I can or pass it along to Cata.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Congrats! You poor bastard. :drink:

MODERATORS SUK!
GLOBAL MODERATORS BLOW!!!
:horse:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.