Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
corbin seat still available. CRG lever and penske are gone.

all prices do not include shipping.

2005 speed triple corbin seat. identical to the one they display on their website. carbon fiber wrap with "asphalt" sides. holes for rear seat cowl. ridden for 2000 miles. basically brand spankin' new!
$300 (was asking $375 paid $450 new + 2 week wait time)
Musical instrument accessory Comfort Font Synthetic rubber Bag

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Is that CRG the shorty? Hard to tell from the angle. Anything wrong with it?

BTW folks, that 8983 is a great shock!!! Have one on my S3, it likes the track!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that CRG the shorty? Hard to tell from the angle. Anything wrong with it?

BTW folks, that 8983 is a great shock!!! Have one on my S3, it likes the track!
it is the shorty. nothing wrong with it. never been down. went from my s3 to the gf's 675, then we sold both bikes for tigers so i put all the OEM stuff back on them to trade to the dealer.

the shock is absolutely amazing! blows the OEM one out of the water. i took it to the track a couple times, but it performed well sport touring as well :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tire Wheel Helmet Sports gear Vehicle

here she is, with me chasing her around Miller Motorsports Park on her old 675. if you look REAL close you can see the shorty crg on my bike ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
why are you getting rid of the seat!! I want to get rid of my Sargent and get yours.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
why are you getting rid of the seat!! I want to get rid of my Sargent and get yours.
PK i loved the seat, but i sold the bike so i put the stock seat back on it and am selling this stuff separate. Only been ridden like 8 days, bought it for a trip to Northern California, worth every penny!

·
Registered
13 Posts
well lets see if i can get someone to buy mine!! haha. i had a corbin on 2 of my other bikes and truly loved every riding minute!!

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
I got the bike for free so its hard to pay more for parts than I did the bike.

But yeah. I'm cheap as fuk. Momma had to pay for her own damn ring if she wanted to be married to me.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes! shock and seat still here.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Any wiggle room on the shock price? Not that it's likely you'll come down to the price range I'm hoping for, but I guess it couldn't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
eye to eye length of the shock?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
fleshrocket, you could make me an offer and see what i say. send me a PM.

ryan, it's built to fit the s3 and add a little height if desired. why the curiousity on the eye to eye length? it's sitting in a box in the garage and i'd rather not trudge out there unless i know you're serious.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Curious if it would fit the newer models... they have an all new frame/ swingarm, not sure if the shock length was changed.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
if it fits is it sold? or you just kicking tires?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts