Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend heading out on a long ride to Texas and thought he should have a power outlet for charging his phone etc.. I had the internals but no housing, so I decided to use what I had on hand... Adderall pill bottles!!!

I just drilled a hole in the bottom, a small hole for the wires in the lid, cut part of the beefy wire molding, and voila! This was a lot easier and a good fit than I expected, so if you're ever in a pinch you can make one yourself. Here's the pics of the internals, and the finished product.

Attachments

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Schweet!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know about that, you should see how he runs around the house! He's like a mountain dew fueled 14 year old on a dirtbike most of the time, I've contemplated slipping him a valium more than once.

I was actually thinking about making another charger but have the label say "Anti-Depressant" and "Kurt Cobain".

(too soon?)

·
Registered
191 Posts
When I first saw this thread, the only thing I could think was "Doesn't triumph sell a damn accessory power socket for like $15-20 that's plug and play..?" I'm glad I clicked though, very cool. I'd like to do this with one of my dads Dilated bottles. Or the $9000 cancer med.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts