Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone dealt with Pete's Cycles in Baltimore, Fredericktown Triumph or Clinton Cycles? If so, what was your experience with each? Thanks-
-Ryan

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ryan,

I've dealt with Fredericktown a few times. They are pretty cool. That being said I've never had anything major worked on by them. They are a REALLY small dealership so they get backed up when it comes to service. They seem to know their stuff though. Winchester Motorsports in Winchester VA works on them as well. I've dealt with them for a long time, service used to be better a couple of years back, but they still do good work.

Cheers :beer:
Huff

·
Registered
130 Posts
I bought my 06 S3 from Clinton Cycles. I used to roadrace with the GM, Bill Gash. If you go there tell him Fred Roush sent you. He's a great guy as are all the salesman and the parts and accessories guys. They were helpful in getting me fitted with a helmet and jacket. I had my 600 mile check-up done by their Service Department and they took the time to answer my questions and show me a few things about the S3.

I have also been to Fredericktowm Triumph. The Service Manager, Gerry Gentry, is a great guy. He's very knowledgeable and helpful. I had them install my Skyking Sliders and a TORES tune. The work was done once, done right, and the price was fair.

You can't go wrong with either place.

Fred

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, being that I'm probably going to do 90% of the maintenance myself, I don't need TOO much from a dealership, I'm probably gonna go to all three and go with the one who gives me the best deal... I've been to Clinton Cycles a while back and the guys there were helpful, so we'll see. Thanks for all the input!

·
Registered
71 Posts
i bought my bike from fredricktown, had the 500mi service done there. Great guys, they have really taken care of me thus far. Highly recommended. by the way, i drove 60 miles to fredrick from baltimore to buy my bike from them instead of going 4 miles to Pete's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.