Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
At least you're going in the right direction: You replaced some of the yellow...

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hate to hi jack this thread but it can't hurt anything anyway. Please tell us more about the ChainReaction stubby. If I remember correctly Bob said he may be able to sell a low slung slip on for less than $300. That sounds like something I would spring for. Mulling over the MIVV and the M4 at the moment. I would rather have one from Bob though. Tks in advance.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
hahahahaha....WTF is this

ya know you can post your own thread.....

nice ride cheap...but ya need a headlight for that to be legal

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
skinny, what's up wit you hi-jack'n my thread like that?!? :slap: ;D Yep, Bob has 'em, and I believe they are a little more than that, but I think they are still under $400. Give Bob a call, and he'll be glad to help.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
It would look much better if the can was carbon fiber. Otherwise, it's perfect. Don't change a thing. Post video.

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bocephous said:
APtech77 said:
Now it's finally faster with the HONDA parts.... ;D :slap:
Is it Honda or R1? Looks like the can sittin' in my basement. '02-'03 vintage, I believe.
that would be correct sir, that's the stocker can that was left from 02 R1. But the gas tank is definitely Honda, I figured that little wing thing was a dead give away. :slap: ;D

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
one good thing about the tank is that it's metal and you can use magnetic tank bag now... :eboy:

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Wow.... :shocker:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Cheap, that big red Husky pro tank is full of amal nitrate right?
And, the long tube lets you suck on it at night on the couch[surely your missus wouldn't let you into the bedroom again].

It's the only reason I can see for your henious crimes upon your poor shit yellow speedy.

AA

G

·
THis post was from LAST year....and I believe Cheap was busting my sensitive balls about my previous days on a Honda.

Stupid hick piece of gay. :devil:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.