Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's only supposed to get in the mid 50's Thursday out here, morning low around 35! We'll have to keep the speed up so our tires don't cool off...

Hey Cheap, do you need frame sliders?

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
yeah, I saw that shit! :violent1: Been in the 70's and 80's fer like a freak'n month now, and the weekend I've been plan'n on riding is gonna be freak'n cold. Morning lows in the 20's! Yeah!!! ::) ;D And on the frame slider thang, damn straight I need some, ya gotta deal? ;D

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
btw, Dirt had a change of plans, he's just gonna be stay'n at the same motel as me, so you could just meet us there Thurs morning. ;D

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
cheapbastard said:
btw, Dirt had a change of plans, he's just gonna be stay'n at the same motel as me, so you could just meet us there Thurs morning. ;D
:eek: :gayaway:

:eek:wned:

;D

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Ever noticed that the Gap area has more accidents when the air and roads are cooler?

Cool air = more power and throttle response.
Cold roads = less grip

Something to think about.

Stay safe, and have a great time. :smitty:

·
Registered
6,851 Posts

you two have fun :wtf:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cheapbastard said:
I'll give you a ring tomorrow, but I think I'm gonna come out Wed eve myself, b/c riding out Thurs a.m. in the bitter cold just sounds dumb.

- I'm not staying with you guys tho; my days of being "pivot man" are long over!!

...I'll bring a couple things for you to check out.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
kartstar said:
- I'm not staying with you guys tho; my days of being "pivot man" are long over!!

Now ya just ruined the entire trip

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
how did i miss this thread?...first of all FUCK all of ya :devil:...my friend who i was gonna stay with got the flu and she don't feel up to ridin anymore so i don't wanna stay with her and make her feel any worse... i ain't driving 12 hours to snuggle up with cheapo :shocker:... (in my best honda commercial voice) I WANNA RIDE, I WANNA RIDE, I WANNA RIDE YEAH...plus all you cuntz are just jealous :eek:wned: while you are home wackin' it to the NWS forum we'll be tearin it up hooligan style :drink: rant over :twofinger:

as for the cold...i got a brandy new tour master two piece suit that is fully insulated, we miami folk don't exactly like cold weather...the only thing that will freeze are my hands...i can't wear big ole gloves...so i'll deal with what i got...see you bitches tomm. :beer:

G

·
You all have fun now. And yeah, for christ's sake come back safe. I know for a fact there is a guy in Finland that keeps fucking up his bike that is gagging for cheap parts. :drink:

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Damn you bastards! Have fun and be safe, watch Dirt, Cheap'll try telling you he can't afford his oen room and will want to share, it's a ploy. :gayaway:

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
J-Pip said:
Damn you bastards! Have fun and be safe, watch Dirt, Cheap'll try telling you he can't afford his oen room and will want to share, it's a ploy. :gayaway:
sounds like an experienced person

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
its an epidemic!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.