Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
How about Clutch or Sick Of It All on back roads with lots of 90 degree corners with 2nd gear wheelies out of them on the way to work. (with no cops around).

·
Registered
186 Posts
What the hell is "system of a down" ???

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Got tickets to the Greenville SC TOOL show! 6/5 I'm so excited!!!

I usually mix it up in my Playlists, but All That Remains is pretty intense backroad music...also really diggin' old Pantera!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
+1 on Pantera, Just got the new Rise Against in the Ipod, better not listen to it while riding......get arrested 4 sure!

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
kartstar said:
Got tickets to the Greenville SC TOOL show! 6/5 I'm so excited!!!
...also really diggin' old Pantera!
nice kart!!!...i still love the old pantera too...somehow it really never gets old...its a shame what happened to them...i also love a little hatebreed, chimaira, throwdown and old school metallica and justice for all :eek:wned:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Jasta Jamie for hatebreed is from wallingford, ct and they are a local new haven band. When they play here it's crazy!! Lagwagon is always playing when I work in the garage, as is Bad Religion.

·
Registered
23,333 Posts
How about the sound of my heart beating in my helmet and my sphincter quivering that loud i can hear it because i have just missed roadkill and or Australian fauna on the way to work in the pitch black with pea soup fog,ride on! ;D

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bucket said:
How about the sound of my heart beating in my helmet and my sphincter quivering
watch out bucket...that kinda talk gets limey all hot and bothered :gayaway: :fingure: ;D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts