Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've got a decent group of people committed to attending in July. We just need a meetup spot. How about that lodge after the Dragon, every day from noon-1? Post up suggestions guys, we need to get organized so everyone meets up and has a good time!

·
Registered
18,147 Posts
sorry fellas, I'm out now! :'( You guys have fun and please get lots of pics for me! Be think'n about ol' cb while your tearing the roads up!

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you give us an address and a good day to stop out, we'll plug you into the GPS and swing by.

·
Registered
18,147 Posts
That would be pretty sweeet Kuhlka, but I don't think you guys would wanna come that far away. I'm a good 220 miles away from the Gap. Hey, if some of ya think you're up for it, let me know.

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well if crap keeps going the way it is, I might not be able to do the trip either. Honeymoon is going to cost around $3-5,000 and we might not even have the money for that by late August. I'm hoping we'll scrape everything together and until further notice I still plan to go down to the gap unless everyone backs out.

·
Registered
18,147 Posts
dang dude, sounds like a helluva honeymoon! If everyone ends up resheduling the trip, I'll do what I can. $ sucks. If I ever hit the damn lotto, we're all going to Deal's Gap on me! ;D

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, we were planning a 10-day Triumph RAT tour of Greece at the end of August, but that means $$$$. Who knows, we might still be able to do everything and then some if things click into place.

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm probably not going to be able to do this trip. I'm in the process of swapping out my front end and even if I get it done in time, I'm doing a 1000 mile Iron Butt Rally for 'Ride for a Wish' the same week (Make A Wish Foundation).

We're also working our butts off here to open a new foster home. After thats all said and done though and the honeymoon is taken care of in september, I should be able to maybe start planning a spring rally.

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hmm, my new wife is telling me I NEED to go on the trip, so I might be going anyway. We'll see how my arse handles the 1,000 mile run the weekend before. I'm hoping I don't end up with a nasty... you know what on my butt. 500 miles to St. Louis in a day in jeans and half of it in rain was pretty bad. Hopefully the weather will stay nice and I'll have some padded pants to keep my butt comfy.

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
Have you tried posting the smilies as images? No Dragon run for me this time - I am obligated to go to Country Jam with 2 good looking blonds. ;)

·
Registered
18,147 Posts
limey said:
OK. this definitely looks like CB is getting a slapping. let me know whats a good day
anyday you smelly ass booger eater! Let me know if it's one day during the week, I'll try to swing a day off of the sites... errrr... I mean work!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts