Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any opinions about which is functionally or aesthetically better: the Ermax or the SECDEM screens which add to the 1050 flyscreen?

Thanks,
Kjazz

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, you want to sell yours?

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Limey: You know why women hate to get a colostomy?

Answer: It's really hard to find shoes that match that bag!!!!! (sick)

Anyway, I'd really like to try riding the S3 on some extended rides. In Dallas, Texas you have to go a long way to find an entertaining road. And sometimes the wind is just a drag.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I know there are a few guys out there with the SECDEMS. Would like to hear your impressions after riding with one.

kjazz

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
kjazz said:
Anyway, I'd really like to try riding the S3 on some extended rides. In Dallas, Texas you have to go a long way to find an entertaining road. And sometimes the wind is just a drag.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I know there are a few guys out there with the SECDEMS. Would like to hear your impressions after riding with one.

kjazz
Kjazz...I have just come back from an extended ride (3500kms) and not once did I wish I had a screen. Not that those tiny little screens would do much.....I agree with Limey, screens are for wussies :gayaway:

·
Registered
23,333 Posts
Hey Leggy,if you want a screen have a look at the GIVI site under the my bike section,looks like it would stop a fair bit of wind for the longer journeys. :wave: 8)

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
Bucket said:
Hey Leggy,if you want a screen have a look at the GIVI site under the my bike section,looks like it would stop a fair bit of wind for the longer journeys. :wave: 8)
Nah, mate.....its a naked bike.....no screens for me!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts