Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since it was beautiful out yesterday I decided to go and put a few miles on my bike. Headed down to Mankato to visit some friends that just graduated from college. Well, we were all heading back up to the cities this morning. Somebody in a van with a trailer decided to cut right in front of me. Because of those stupid fuckers I couldn't see the road kill that I was coming up on in the middle of the road. Ended up going right over a splattered raccoon. A piece of bone decided to lodge into my front tire and run flat pretty quickly. Had to keep making stops at gas stations to keep air in it. I limped to a dealership somewhat close to home. Ordered up a front and rear Michelin Pilot Road Touring. It's gonna cost me $420 or so after everything but I really didn't have another choice. Hopefully these will work out for me pretty well. Should have the bike by the end of next week. Well, end of my rant. Time to go drink and forget about this shit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ouch!!!!! Should of got on the cycle gear offer. Diablo's for $159. a set. ??? :'( :fingure:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know I was gonna get screwed with the price, but I didn't have any other choice since I couldn't drive it any farther than I already was.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I have no right to bitch about riding through cow shit, all that did was get me dirty, not cost me money. Hope you like your new hoops, I am in need of a new rear, I only seem to get 4000 miles out of pilot powers in the back.

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
Toecutter said:
I have no right to bitch about riding through cow shit, all that did was get me dirty, not cost me money. Hope you like your new hoops, I am in need of a new rear, I only seem to get 4000 miles out of pilot powers in the back.
4000? Wow I only got 3500 and I am to the point of seeing cords. That tire started on break in to, no real abuse for about 500 of those miles. No burn outs... Must be Devi's fault for helping unlock more power. ;D ;)

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :barf:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.