Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
20,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bandit: Hold on, Now just wait a minute - why do you need all that beer for?
Little Enos: Because he's thirsty, dummy!

the whole movie is quotable, but i seem to use this one quite a bit. probably because i'm in drinking situations so often

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
I know this taste, i've had this taste in my mouth before.

Does have a little Whang to it.

G

·
itchin said:
I know this taste, i've had this taste in my mouth before.

Does have a little Whang to it.
Hollywood Knights...me and the Boar had a 'Volare' contest a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
:twofinger:[video=youtube;vb97nlbJD0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb97nlbJD0Q[/video] :d: Did'nt know my link does'nt work til now. Fuck. It was a good one.

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
They can suck my pathetic little dick, and I'll dip my nuts in marinara sauce just so the fat bastards can get a taste of home while they're at it.

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Live for nothing or die for something

Do it! Do It!

Whoever has the biggest tool wins the pool!

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Baseketball

Kenny "Squeak" Scolari: Your mother's deaf...
Ed Tuttle: My mother's dead, you little twerp.
Kenny "Squeak" Scolari: I guess that why she didn't move around much.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I got tons of sounds bytes on my laptop, "guess the movie" is a great party game.

Beautiful, naked, big-titted women just don't fall out of the sky, you know.

Tear out bad wood, put in good wood.

Juuust a bit outside!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Lloyd Bridges, "Airplane"......."Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop sniffin glue"

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
"You just want me to get an abortion!"

G

·
TriFighter said:
Beautiful, naked, big-titted women just don't fall out of the sky, you know.
Dogma

Next up:

"All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next."

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Harry Callahan: Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy.

The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?

Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!
[walks out of the room]

The Mayor: He's got a point.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Dirty Harry again....."Its a seven point suppository!" (Handing his shield to his captain)

·
Registered
'08 Speed Triple
1,837 Posts
Knock knock?
Who's there?
GO FUCK YOURSELF! Ha ha ha ha ha

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts