Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
^ Best movie ever. Tarantino is a genius.

On the lighter side...

"You can get a great look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bull's ass, but wouldn't you rather take a butcher's word for it?"

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
"Oh, just knock its horns off, wipe its nasty ass, and chunk it right here on this plate. "

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Uncle Dude said:
Next up:

"All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next."
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back of course.

"My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks"

"In a row?"

G

·
milq said:
Uncle Dude said:
Next up:

"All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next."

"In a row?"
....Dude follows her out to the parking lot. :d: :drink:

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
" Shut your fat ass, Rayvie! I can't buy a pack of smokes without runnin' into nine guys you fucked! "

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
No sugar? Damn. Y'all ain't never got two things that match. Either y'all got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Daaamn

G

·
Those aren't pillows!

Drugs to the right, hookers to the left

Allow myself to introduce......myself.

Who does number two work for!?!?

You show that turd who's boss!

What did you eat?!?

Alright Hamilton!

Doesn't anybody fucking knock anymore?

Those are jsut a few....they come flooding into my head. But I think my all time fav is from Full Metal Jacket.....

"How can you shoot women and children?"

"Easy! You don't lead them as far!" :d:

·
Registered
20,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
the stoned age

You're going to get your ass kicked over some fatass chick man?

Every band puts out at least one pussy song so they can find out who the ******* are!
[video=youtube;Be5_e1y--H4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be5_e1y--H4&feature=related[/video]

this shit will get 6 fat chicks all william holden style fucked up

·
Registered
7 Posts
When its your turn you can say the blessing to any Jesus you want to i say my blessing to the baby Jesus he reminds me of Christmas.

I like to picture my Jesus as a bad ass ninja fightin' off evil samurai.

I like to picture my Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt because it says "hey - i can be formal but i still like to party!"

I like to picture my Jesus with giant angel wings singin' lead for lynard skynard and I'm in the front row, hammered drunk!

I love that movie - the whole thing is quotable.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
doug said:
the stoned age

You're going to get your ass kicked over some fatass chick man?

Every band puts out at least one pussy song so they can find out who the ******* are!
[video=youtube;Be5_e1y--H4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be5_e1y--H4&feature=related[/video]

this shit will get 6 fat chicks all william holden style fucked up
Peppermint Schnapps *ping*

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Uncle Dude said:
milq said:
Uncle Dude said:
Next up:

"In a row?"
....Dude follows her out to the parking lot. :d: :drink:
[video=youtube;n6lzEhoXads]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6lzEhoXads[/video]

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
You Murricans put movies on too high a pedestal.......... :nana:

Try quoting Shakespeare instead........... :wave:

Caesar:
Who is it in the press that calls on me?
I hear a tongue shriller than all the music
Cry "Caesar!" Speak, Caesar is turn'd to hear.

Soothsayer:
Beware the ides of March.

Caesar:
What man is that?

Brutus:
A soothsayer bids you beware the ides of March.

OR

*******:
The pound of flesh which I demand of him Is deerely bought, 'tis mine, and I will have it.

·
Registered
12,278 Posts
"Oh Mr. Greenfield"

21 - 40 of 83 Posts