Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I just unloaded my new '07 S3! I've wanted a Speed Triple for about a decade now so I finally took the plunge. After I got done staring at it (and :jerkoff:), I put her in the garage and hooked up my battery tender to it. My SV1000S is VERY jealous too. :d: I hope they don't fight each other in there. :violent1:

Looking forward to doing a bit of modding over the next month. :eboy: At the top of the list are Skyking frame sliders, a fender eliminator, and a Clear Alternatives rear tail light. I'll be doing a modified Mototune break in next week since I'm taking my SV on a long trip this weekend. This looks like a great site and I can see I'll be spending a lot of time here searching around looking for tips and tricks. ;D

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
well....i can do the break in for ya this weekend....i know..i know...dont worry...it wont take up too much time...whats that..i know..i do what i can

oh yea....and dont forget about your

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh yeah. This bike is a freakin' riot! :smitty: I did a 20-mile modified Mototune break in yesterday (varying RPM with lots of compression braking but not quite to redline) and then another run in this morning to redline a few times with more compression braking. This bike definitely handles and brakes better than my SV. And those Pilot Powers are the :poop: They never quit gripping. :pow: Powerwise regarding acceleration, I think it's a toss up between the SV1000 and S3. I have an M4 full system with PCIII on the SV and it's quite mad. The spread of torque on the S3 though is massive and since I'm a torque addict, it's adding to my fix.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.