Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
12,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my first real ride in months after re-injuring the shoulder on a surf trip to Indo. Took the girl up to Malbu on the K12S and managed to scuff up the new BT023 buns pretty well.

The girl did great on her first day in the twisties on a bike.

kate.jpg

I'm thinking it is time for a SoCal meetup and ride. Any takers? I might even get the S3 started for that one.

·
Registered
12,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
awesome. good to see you riding after an injury. I'm not sport bike flexible yet but whenever that happens I'll be out there. Just need to not shit myself when I see a canyon

·
Registered
12,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Baby steps Marka... You aren't in a race against anybody. Good you are still in the game.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
If you're curious of some of the riding, just google Pipers Gap, Fancy Gap, Orchards Gap, Wards Gap, Squirrel Spur, Tuggles Gap, Route 40 near Woolwine, Indian Valley, 58 towards Damascus, VA, Shady Valley, we will have all sorts of choices. ;)
Perhaps you should attend the next East Coast Rally. We hit all of those roads.
BTW, who be you? :wave:

Congrats Biff.

·
Registered
18,147 Posts
who is mbetter? Pretty sure that is an exact quote for what I said to someone about the last ECR? It's good to know I'm someone's hero. ;D :wave:

oh yeah, and GO BIFF! :smitty:

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Perhaps you should attend the next East Coast Rally. We hit all of those roads.
BTW, who be you? :wave:
Ya'll sure like your gaps.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Was it Orchard Gap claimed SlowerLapDunn?....and Squirrel Spur has a couple of notches in it's belt. Which one laid claim to Anti's spleen?

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
'twasn't the infamous squirrel spur. you'll have to have el cheapo confirm, but I think it was 40. I know it was a road he and I had carved just the day before by ourselves. I tried to pick my bike back up while I was waiting for WYD OPEN to catch up, but something about a broken vertebra had me a little too weak to get it back up. WYD helped me get er back off the ground, and followed me for a few miles until I started getting dizzy. Not riding out of there was not an option. Bottom of a blind corner in some thick woods.

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
I had a good time until they told me they were gonna cut my cheeseburger locker open. that sucked.

·
Registered
12,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Leeds - if I did roll that way you are not tall enough to ride the ride...

:wave:

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Good pic. Good getting back on the road. The Brit Bike ride at Hansen Dam is coming up, November 3. That's a possibility. I've never been to it.

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
Leeds - if I did roll that way you are not tall enough to ride the ride...

:wave:
beer, meet computer screen. cheers for healing up, Biffster.

·
Registered
12,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can still punch like a mofo...just no handstands.

I've done the Hansen dam ride before. The bike show before is pretty cool. The ride was kook filled.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts