Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased new for $189 from British-Customs. Has roughly 2000 mi of use. No damage. The two bolts that hold the turn signal brackets on could use a polish. Includes all original equipment as well as the LED license plate light. I can also include some Ultra Bright LED turn signals for $40.
Wood Bicycle part Hardwood Camera accessory Wood stain

$100 Shipped. That is my bottom dollar. It would go for more on eBay but after fees and everything, its just a huge hassle.

Located in Bloomington, IN. PM for more info!

Cheers!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Purchased new for $189 from British-Customs. Has roughly 2000 mi of use. No damage. The two bolts that hold the turn signal brackets on could use a polish. Includes all original equipment as well as the LED license plate light. I can also include some Ultra Bright LED turn signals for $40.
View attachment 14169
$100 Shipped. That is my bottom dollar. It would go for more on eBay but after fees and everything, its just a huge hassle.

Located in Bloomington, IN. PM for more info!

Cheers!
Still have the tail tidy for sale? Email me at [email protected]. Very interested. My phone won't get updates from the forums so emailing is much easier lol. Hope to hear from you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.