Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 days my bikes in the shop for the 1st service wtf do they do to teh bike??????? :wtf:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Are you kidding?? That is a hell of a long time for just the first service. My dealer had mine done in like 3-4 hours. ;D I would call them up and bitch or are they just really swamped/behind?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spidey said:
Are you kidding?? That is a hell of a long time for just the first service. My dealer had mine done in like 3-4 hours. ;D I would call them up and bitch or are they just really swamped/behind?
i dunno, four days and they want 275 clams for teh srvice

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Mine was done in about 3 hours while I waited. Joe's Cycle in Dayton Ohio is old school and worth my hour drive. I could tell a major difference when I got it back. The dealership should give you a checklist of what they did. It's basically outlined in the owners manual.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
You're bike is sitting there waiting for a convenient time for them to start working on it. How cool is that? :violent1: I had to learn this the hard way too.

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
Did it myself.

Here's the deal. If you can change the oil yourself, make sure all the fasteners are tight, chain is tensioned properly and all levels are up to snuff you've got it done. Make sure you document what you have done and it's good to go warranty wise.

·
Premium Member
6,770 Posts
yeah my guess is that they :violent1: :violent1: :horse: broke something.....and that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much to pay. hell even it was 2 hours to complete...that would be over 135 a hour.....fuck that.....i would be bitchin....you should go there and check your bike over, to catch them if they did jack the bike up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
eh they said it was because i didnt make an appointment so yea it sits there till they have the time

·
Registered
23,331 Posts
Kickbox the fn c*#ts in the adams apple,then the fn avocados,then punch them in the back of the head.Sounds like a load of shit to me too. :violent1: :horse: :violent1: :slap: :eek: :beer:

·
Registered
11,738 Posts
The price seems a little high, but if you didn't make an appointment, you can't expect to get it done while you wait.

I always book in and arrange for it to the be the first job that morning, arrive just before they open, and its done while I wait...no dramas.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
And the last time someone [other than the missus] said no to you was when Leggie???

AA

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
IMO....i woulda set up an appointment and brought it back at that time....whats a couple more miles....

sounds like they are giving it to ya

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.