Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think? I think black on black on black might be too much for what I'm going for.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I'm gonna give you my honest opinion...... I really like it, however, you're gonna have to be careful with having too much red. It might become a little bit Buellish (made in Legoland). That would suck!!!!

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Do it! Do it!

That combination always looks good but like the guys say, only if you don't over do the red.

Screw the Buell comment. Do it.

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the comment, guys. So then the question is, how much is too much? Is the picture already too much? Just right?

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
kuhlka said:
Thanks for the comment, guys. So then the question is, how much is too much? Is the picture already too much? Just right?
frame, swingarm, and wheels. Do the rearsets and all that black. 8)

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
cheapbastard said:
kuhlka said:
frame, swingarm, and wheels. Do the rearsets and all that black. 8)
I agree: Rearsets, triple clamps, and gauge cluster need to be black. I'm not sure about the swing arm.

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
HELL YES! :drink: Black ceramic coat exhaust would look great! Even better yet if you could do a little red on the Zard logo.

·
Registered
32,017 Posts

Just helping out a little...

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Second pic looks better, and try what Dfib said, powder coat the Zard black with read "Zard" lettering.

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
That's what I meant crashmastered! A little red splash anodizing on the heel guards and it's perfect.... For me (YMMV)

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Personally I think a little Red on the heal guards would be too much. Therefore, I've exercised my asshole rights and I'm not doing it. :wave:

But you're welcome anyway. "It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's Fritters!"

1 - 20 of 36 Posts