Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

Free place to stay/camp

19K views 51 replies 38 participants last post by  Chewie. 
#1 ·
Thought it might be a nice option for a new sticky...

Feel free to reply and I will add your name, city, and state.
For those who are traveling and want a free place to stay/camp my house is always open. I've got couch space, a fenced in yard, and a garage with tools.

USA contacts

Fort Mitchell, AL: Joe Houle

Madison/Huntsville, AL: MisterX

Birmingham AL: PowerTripp/Devious

Fayetteville, AR Fmrjarhead49

San Diego, CA harleyxlc

Colton, Ca Dano

monterey, California trippin green

Quad Cities, Moline, IL 09S3

Indianapolis, Indiana Shaughnessy

Cedar Rapids, Iowa Doug

Lafayette, LA DeepSixxx

New Orleans, LA Suburuzi

Cape Cod, MA Boghopper

Southern MD Trippeee

Seekonk, Massachusetts Teemstah

Minneapolis, Mn 2Doggs

Weaverville, NC (Fred) kartstar

King, NC Cheapbastard

Smithfield, NC nicene

Springboro, Ohio Greeny

Canby, Oregon 650cent

Elizabethtown, PA Uncle Dude

Lancaster, PA Matt/ Wile Boar

Warwick, RI wesvailco

Charleston, SC Jeremy/Jayd213

Chattanooga, TN ChattyS3

Fredericksburg, Va HockeyFan

Fredericksburg, Va MonstaGirl

Fredericksburg, VA Dthompso1

Kelso, Washington State Crashmastered

La Crosse, WI Dfib

International contacts

Cape Town, South Africa JestersInc

Canina,QLD,Australia BUCKET

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Chewie

Malta Avi8tor

Netherlands Alkmaar

Tuakau, New Zealand Bounce

See less See more
#7 ·
Ditch in the front yard and a dirty cup of water.

Madison/Huntsville, AL

Couch; air mattress; extra floorspace; garage; some tools; WiFi Internet.

#9 ·
You guys are just opening up your homes to strangers like that? :wtf: Did you see some of the people that showed up at the ECR? :barf: :loser: :gayaway: :gtfo: People will really take you up on these offers. I ended up with Dano at my place for a few days. :violent1: The dog still won't come out from under the bed. :finger:

Southern MD :drink:

#10 ·
You can stay in the shop when you arrive. Dry and air conditioned. And has internet access.
Bathrooms, microwave, no shower though.... but there are a few hoses outside.

#11 ·
i dont put up with douche bags from bike forums :twofinger:.....plus i dont have room in the garage for any more bikes.

Moreno Valley, Ca. my place, air mattresses and lots of beers. i'll show ya a few Choice roads in the area.

#15 ·
Kelso, Washington State (could change at any time)

Small place, but there are two massage tables available which are kinda close to a bed. Garage storage for maybe two bikes.

Also, I could probably find room(s) around the Portland/Vancouver area, about 40 minute ride away.

Plenty of great riding between and around the two areas.

#18 ·
Joe Houle

Fort Mitchell, AL

Bed, couch, garage, beer, tools..

Sit on the back porch, toss back some beers, watch the airborne students jump, listen to the mortars impact, and the machine guns fire...dosent get much better..

#22 ·
OK, I'm probably taking a chance here but If you are passing through and need some wrenching, oil change, or a tire change, stop by. Lots of room to put a tent or get cleaned up. I'm in Canby, Oregon about 20 miles south of Portland, with some great country roads to ride on. Good food on the BBQ and tasty beer.

Bill

#25 ·
Bed, Garage, tools, Back Yard for camping etc. trailer Beer, Scotch and good ole southern hospitality. One thing to consider for you single people or for those that just don't give a fuck the University of Arkansas is only 8 miles away......ie. Women for you slow fucks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.