The Speed Triple Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

2016 Speed Triple S 1050. Triumph made SIGNIFICANT changes to the Speed for 2016.

Read about the changes here: https://newatlas.com/2016-triumph-speed-triple-s-review/45233/

This Speed only has 1,500 miles since new. Bike is virtually new. Here's everything done to the bike;

1. New tires
2. ABS brake fluids flushed in spring
3. All recalls done in the spring (stator replaced)
4. Arrow cans w/ECU remapping
5. Belly pan kit
6. Seat cowl
7. Grab handle w/ tail bag
8. Tech Spec tank pads
9. LED turn signals F/R
10. Tail tidy
11. Alloy adjustable clutch/brake levers
12. Kriega fork seal protectors
13. K&N Air filter
14. Motobatt battery installed in spring
15. SW Motech tank bag ring (no tank bag comes with the bike)

Engine oil was changed in spring, anti-freeze was flushed in spring also. There is nothing that needs to be done to this bike to start riding in the spring. I have all the original "take off"parts that will come with the bike (see photo of box of parts). Bike is owned by an "older" gentleman and has never been abused. I will assist with shipping (no $$$) anyway I can.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts

2016 Speed Triple S 1050. Triumph made SIGNIFICANT changes to the Speed for 2016.

Read about the changes here: Review: Triumph's Speed Triple takes a great leap forward

This Speed only has 1,500 miles since new. Bike is virtually new. Here's everything done to the bike;

1. New tires
2. ABS brake fluids flushed in spring
3. All recalls done in the spring (stator replaced)
4. Arrow cans w/ECU remapping
5. Belly pan kit
6. Seat cowl
7. Grab handle w/ tail bag
8. Tech Spec tank pads
9. LED turn signals F/R
10. Tail tidy
11. Alloy adjustable clutch/brake levers
12. Kriega fork seal protectors
13. K&N Air filter
14. Motobatt battery installed in spring
15. SW Motech tank bag ring (no tank bag comes with the bike)

Engine oil was changed in spring, anti-freeze was flushed in spring also. There is nothing that needs to be done to this bike to start riding in the spring. I have all the original "take off"parts that will come with the bike (see photo of box of parts). Bike is owned by an "older" gentleman and has never been abused. I will assist with shipping (no $$$) anyway I can.
Greetings,
Do you still have your Speed Triple for sale? If yes, please may you send picture to my email [email protected]

Thanks,

Cassio

1 - 2 of 2 Posts