Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Fellas,

I have a couple suits making my closet smell of new leather and winning. Oddly enough, my girlfriend hates me winning, so these must go. Both of them are fully perforated for summer weather. Neither have any funky smells, have always been stored in my closet, inside my house at a comfy 74 degrees and we are non smokers.

First, Dainese Jack-F 1pc, size 40us/50eu. I love this suit, have had it around for quite a few years, it is perfect, all hard armor is there. Original knee sliders have seen my knee on the ground a few times, they have 99% left, I'm not that good. I've worn it 5 maybe 6 times while riding a bike, 20 times if you count walking around the house chasing the cat while making motorcycle sounds. Price is $750 obo shipped.

Second, RS Taichi GPX 1pc, size 42us/52eu. This is a great suit, and if you don't know RS Taichi, their gear is top notch, high quality stuff. It is as good or better quality as the Dainese. This suit is just like the Dainese above, not a scratch or scuff on the suit, never been down, and its spent more time in the closet than outside. I've had this one a while also, it will need the foam knee/shoulder/elbow pads replaced as I used them for another suit years ago and misplaced them. Replacements run ~30$ on ebay. Price is $550 obo shipped.

I can ship anywhere in the USA. Location is Mobile, AL for anyone close that wants to try them on. PM me some offers, if you'd like, or if you need more pictures.

·
Registered
150 Posts
LOL to running around making motorcycle noises. That can put a lot of wear and tear on any suit... GLWS

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my cat is lazy and fatter than I am, he gives up and hides under the couch after about 30 seconds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts