Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK Forza2 who's got it I got 52 cars so far! Level 29 1/2 :loser: :poop:

I just changed it becouse everyone is talking about different games so fuck it! talk on bichs!!!!

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
Re: FORZA 2 BITCHS

Lol, my buddy and I are getting into the tournaments. I lost count of my driver level and I have numerous cars with level 5. Its pretty much to the point where I buy a car for each new race in career. This has to be one of the BEST racing games I have ever played. I hope Gran Tourismo isn't a monumental pile of crap compared to this. The tuning and upgrade system for Forza 2 is excellent.

RWD NA 300+hp EP3 Mugen Type-R

G

·

RWD civic? I gotta get me a 360 for this, the game looks kick ass. Can't wait till halo 3 comes out too.

·
Registered
965 Posts

I think I might buy it over the weekend. I have Test Drive Unlimited (in which there is a Speed Triple you know) and that Project Gotham Racing too.
ready for something new

·
Registered
6,851 Posts

mnrider said:
Can't wait till halo 3 comes out too.
yea...since it is on permanent back order :fingure:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts

This is gonna piss some of you off, but HALO 3 BLOWS! (At least beta) Same shit as Halo 2, I'm already burned out on it. The campaign mode will be fun, but the online crap sucks.

·
Registered
7,379 Posts

Keep in mind there were only like 3 maps in the online beta, the graphics will be even better looking with the final release (Shadowrun demo looked like crap but the final looks better), and the balancing and feature set will be even more complete. This doesn't even take into account add-on features through xbox live. But, for the most part, yeah it'll be just another 1st person shooter.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts

kuhlka said:
Lol, I got two of the first pre-orders for Legendary Edition Halo 3.
well...at least your gradnchildren will be the first with it when it finally hits the market

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

StuckInKansas said:
This is gonna piss some of you off, but HALO 3 BLOWS! (At least beta) Same shit as Halo 2, I'm already burned out on it. The campaign mode will be fun, but the online crap sucks.
+100 well there some other games coming out that look good Army of two, Assains creed , Mass effect, Grand Turismo-PS3, Devil may cry 4, Project Gotham Racing

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Boghopper04 said:
Anyone play God of War 2? I'm almost at the end.
:barf: No old shit here!!! I don't have a ps2 and my old xbox is moded so I just copy games on it the old ones sorry! :slap: only God of War 3 would look good when it comes out!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.