Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a problem. That is the number of peeps on the RAT site is huge so when you post answers usually come quickly, how are we 96 members going to compete. I am trying not to post on the other site to get some original content here, anybody else with ideas?

·
Registered
18,147 Posts
well jackel, you have to consider too, that all of the members on Rat are there for all kinds of different forums. I believe this one will grow pretty well. It's already jumped up well over 60 new users in the past 2 days from all of us Rats jump'n in. But yes, you're right, alot of times a post will be answered over at Rat before you're even done typing! :eek: Just give it time, this site will become very active I believe!

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
It has jumped up quite a bit from yesterday even....... CB is right, forums sometimes take a bit to get moving, but once they do........

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Hey, here is an idea. I'll create a postwhore thread for people to spam. I think that is a BIG part of why my TSBR group pop up right away on google searches, lol. They've got over 1,000 posts in our postwhore thread. They call it 'post apocalypse' now.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
jackelmatador said:
I am having a problem. That is the number of peeps on the RAT site is huge so when you post answers usually come quickly, how are we 96 members going to compete. I am trying not to post on the other site to get some original content here, anybody else with ideas?
:finger: Trat

:beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I RESURRECT THEE FROM THE PITS OF DARKNESS! Holy shit prizontatt, were you looking for the oldest thread to post on?!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Since I'm a noob, I was trying to figure out which 96 of us he was talking about there for a sec... :horse:

Seriuosly, though, Cheap was prophetic, it turns out. Even in my relative noobness, I've seen the site grow from under 1000 members to over 3000! Thanks Cata, again. :drink:

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
kartstar said:
Since I'm a noob, I was trying to figure out which 96 of us he was talking about there for a sec... :horse:

Seriuosly, though, Cheap was prophetic, it turns out. Even in my relative noobness, I've seen the site grow from under 1000 members to over 3000! Thanks Cata, again. :drink:
site has been growing, only thing needed now is the content :loser:

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
don't forget about lobster-thon '08 too. that was fun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts