Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got these in the mail from a guy on ebay. Normally $300 new, I got em for $150. Very beefy Design and I think I'll get them on the bike tomorrow morning to try out on the way to class. Gonna go riding with tekmoe this weekend maybe and see if I like em low or if I need some risers. Might have a set of Renthals for sale in the near future... I know I'll be selling off my Streetfighter Renthals for sure.

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, I'm waiting on a new set of shorter Goodridge Superbike lines. My current lines would look retarded and be swinging all over the place with how low these clip-ons are. I'll have lots of pics when I get the lines this week.

G

·
Nice. I had a pair of those on my Aprilia. If I remember correctly, the risers were relatively cheap, so you might want to get several heights to try out and return the ones you don't like.

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, the superbike brake lines probably won't go much higher than they are now. They definitely greatly improved the brake feel and performance though. I'll get some pics tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
kuhlka said:
Well, the superbike brake lines probably won't go much higher than they are now. They definitely greatly improved the brake feel and performance though. I'll get some pics tomorrow morning.
+1!, the dual goodridge lines make a difference. I have the dual lines hooked between a D675 radial master cylinder and stock calipers with coated pistons. I can get the rear tire up with one finger now! I forgot what it was like to still have a grip on the throttle while braking hard!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts