561 - 580 of 609 Posts

·
Registered
30,727 Posts

·
Registered
30,727 Posts
Holy mind fück.

Just watched Predestination. I ain't saying anything about it other than it's a time travel movie, and you should go watch it if you like that kind of thing. Don't read the reviews, don't watch the trailer, don't read the short story All You Zombies.

I'd read the story, but the movie still holds up. I think it would hold up even better if you haven't read the story, even though nothing will come as a big surprise. It's the performances and the quality of the movie that stands out.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
I love me some Amazon Women on the Moon!

Crash, just watched an interview with Ethan H., sounds like a good flick.

Just watched The Good, the Bad and the Ugly again. Pasghetti Western Classic! Lee Van Cleef , Charles Bronson (not in this movie) and a few others like Danny Trejo are in a group of "Real Men" flicks that I always enjoy rather than the stunt men-bad asses.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
.......... Charles Bronson (not in this movie) and a few others like Danny Trejo are in a group of "Real Men" flicks that I always enjoy rather than the stunt men-bad asses.
Agreed Bob. My favourite Charles Bronson movie is 'The Streetfighter' AKA 'Hard Times' in the USA. James Coburn is very good in it as well. Worth a watch if you haven't seen it.

·
Registered
30,727 Posts
"The Yakuza" with Robert Mitchum.

·
Registered
30,727 Posts

·
Registered
30,727 Posts
That ranks right up there with Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead. But without as much class.

·
Registered
30,727 Posts
In retaliation of Joe's recommendation Never Been Thawed, I give you...

Queen Kong

(Full movie, for your gastrointestinal enjoyment!)

[video=youtube;TQSofl2LCDc]http://youtu.be/TQSofl2LCDc[/video]

561 - 580 of 609 Posts