Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
I got a ride in Sunday. Wanted to go up to the BRP to see if the peckerwoods really had closed it down. Unfortunately, ran into rain at Balsam Grove on 215 so turned around. Still had a great run up & down 178 with virtually no traffic. Washed the bike when I got home and noticed a rainbow sheen to the rinse water under the bike. Turned out I must not have adequately tightened the drain plug after I changed the oil last week. It was just a quarter turn loose and only lost a couple of drops. Damn glad I found it when I did.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
I got a ride in Sunday. Wanted to go up to the BRP to see if the peckerwoods really had closed it down. Unfortunately, ran into rain at Balsam Grove on 215 so turned around. Still had a great run up & down 178 with virtually no traffic. Washed the bike when I got home and noticed a rainbow sheen to the rinse water under the bike. Turned out I must not have adequately tightened the drain plug after I changed the oil last week. It was just a quarter turn loose and only lost a couple of drops. Damn glad I found it when I did.
:slap:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts