Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

Green is back for 2007

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  milq 
G
#1 ·
Looks like Blue and Yellow are gone though. I don't dislike the exhaust cover either. Have to see it up close to be sure.

See less See more
G
#3 ·
I would not have guessed that Roulette Green would have been the new color. My money would have been on Tornado Red or Graphite - shows what I know! :D

CB it right, It does look different in bright light:

G
#4 ·
cheapbastard said:
the roulette green looks waaaaay better in person than any pics on the internet
True. It doesn't photograph well at all. It gets a yellow cast to it. So does my Fireball Orange paint if I take the picture in direct sunlight or with a flash.

G
#9 ·
every bugger and his aunt rides black bikes cos it makes them look mean!!!, My roulette green S3 makes me stand out from the wannabe crowd and looks cool everywhere I go and everywhere I park up.

Roulette green rocks ;D

G
#10 ·
I was hoping that it would come out in Graphite this year - would've looked sweet!

I know that the '07s are barely out yet, but given Triumph's track record of updating every three years, it looks like there will be some re-design coming in '08... Any rumors floating around yet?

G
#13 ·
My understanding is that in 2005, 50% more Speed Triples were made in black than the other two colors combined. Local dealers were fighting to get Black bikes, and settled for what they could get.

I would bet that colors built have very little to do with orders from dealers. You pays your money, and you gets what we send you.

I looked at all three colors - I bought Scorched Yellow with plans to repaint it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.