Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings (from Singapore) ...
All fellow Riders,

Hv awaited much time for the arrival of my machine, finally it has landed in Singapore. To much of my anticipation, i must say that the Triumph Speed Triple do live up to its reputation, of a true-bred Streefighter...

Fearless (aka streetfighter33)
Zero MG Singapore

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
welcome Jet Li (fearless??)

have fun

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Welcome to the club fearless. Do those maids still all go out shopping on the same day in Singapore? I rememeber back when I travelled there a lto on business that all the maids (mostly Philipino?) got the same half day off and there was some FUN to be had for us travelling businessmen that particular day of the week if we were lucky ;)

C-Dub

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Travelling Business Man ..

Yes .. "The Day" that u r refering to is still around and well. ;D
Blessed for you :) that Day is called SUNDAY  :) haha
If u happened to be travelling to Singapore again, i will show hosts to your visits.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Streetfighter33 said:
Travelling Business Man ..

Yes .. "The Day" that u r refering to is still around and well. ;D
Blessed for you:) that Day is called SUNDAY :) haha
If u happened to be travelling to Singapore again, i will show hosts to your visits.
Unfortunately I have left the techonology sector (AND Singapore also became way too expensive a location for R&D operations - Motorola closed their center there a long time ago :( I might be dating myself, but this was when pagers were still huge)

I really enjoyed going there. Lucky Plaza for copy watches. Pepper crab and curried fish head down at the big resturaunt center on the water. The bar under the Hyatt Rgency that ALWAYS had awesome cover bands playing. Raffles Sunday brunch. Good times were had . ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CWB4tX

Dear Sir,
Your memories are not lost .. what u hv mentioned r still fresh and alive. Except u left out the "Fun Times" at Orchard Towers :drink:
On top of that, things hv certainly gotten a bit more exciting here in Singapore since your last visits ..

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
aah Singapore... I might actually be making a trip out there in the not so distant future.. if I can, I'll be sure to look you up before I leave. Tear up those streets! :smitty: :smitty: :smitty:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.