Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,147 Posts
welcome aboard, ya don't know what ya have done by joining this nutty group! It's a rule that you must post pics of yer bike, and/or girlfriend/wife/sister/sumt'n! ;D

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
The resident dirty ol man is fishing for more pic's! Please ignore him, he thinks scorched yeller is fast. ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome T, We got something both in common..... a Blue 02 Speed triple. ;D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ya me too, Blue 02.

Bob[imghttp://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h109/Buellnuts/bobthunders2.jpg][/img]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Me too.New guy.Steve.I'm in Sydney ride 05 1050 with zard full system,tomaselli clipons.Runs a pc but looking to get my head around tuneboy.I'm not exactly computer literate;I don't even know if this post will work or not.Anyway,g'day to all and hi to racecomp.We met at Eastern Creek a few weeks back.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hi steve how have you been? It's good that you found this site you'll find a lot of information on your 1050 if you don't remember me I was the guy hobbling around in the pits at Eastern Creek. ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm new on here too, Roulette Green 99 S3. Although, I do know cheap, kuhkla, and others from a different board.

Oh, God. I'm running into guys I know from different websites :pMy geek powers have just gone up a level.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
trx900 said:
hi steve how have you been? It's good that you found this site you'll find a lot of information on your 1050 if you don't remember me I was the guy hobbling around in the pits at Eastern Creek. ;D
[/quote Hi mate,I've been good,thanks.Did Eastern Creek again about a week later.Good day out.How's the calf?Some nice pics and sounds by Steve(racecomp) on the RAT forum.I'm booked in to EC on 13-01-07.Might catch you out there?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Can't figure how to do pics yet on Trat.net, so here I can finally show ya my S3.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
APtech77 Your in IL. right? Mine is that color too ;D ;D You must have been told that the blue ones have the most H.P. also

·
Registered
18,147 Posts
Calitriple said:
I'm new on here too, Roulette Green 99 S3. Although, I do know cheap, kuhkla, and others from a different board.

Oh, God. I'm running into guys I know from different websites :pMy geek powers have just gone up a level.
calitriple is such a geek. :afro:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts