Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
I was expecting [video=youtube;N2y_qqlF1oo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2y_qqlF1oo]THIS.[/video] One of the greatest back and forth races ever between Schwantz and Rainey.

[video=youtube;70FPdFMMgLk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70FPdFMMgLk&NR=1]THIS[/video] is also very good. Keep an eye out around 3:45. Sheene actually takes time to flip KR the bird during the race.

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
AlaskaS3 said:
I was expecting THIS. One of the greatest back and forth races ever between Schwantz and Rainey.

THIS is also very good. Keep an eye out around 3:45. Sheene actually takes time to flip KR the bird during the race.
FUCK YEAH! :smitty: That's some awesome clips right there Alaska! Loved the bit with Schwantz and Rainey, but the bird flip from Sheene was great too. :drink: That's some great racing right there. :pow:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AlaskaS3 said:
I was expecting THIS. One of the greatest back and forth races ever between Schwantz and Rainey.

THIS is also very good. Keep an eye out around 3:45. Sheene actually takes time to flip KR the bird during the race.
What the Fuck how did we get here!!! :barf:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Step 1.) AKS3 reads title, clicks on thread.
Step 2.) While thread is loading AK thinks, "Hmmm, I'll bet this thread will contain motorcycle heroes. Excellent, I do enjoy that."
Step 3.) AK notices that thread actually contains a nice picture of a rather striking S3. He enjoys this. He is pleased.
Step 4.) AK takes the time to read the following statement. "If Batman was on a bike it would be a speed triple."
Step 5.) Even though he has but a small, reptilian brain, AK knows this statement to be absolutely correct. As far as he is concerned this discussion is over, as any further debate/argument on this topic would be both unwarranted, and completely unnecessary.
Step 6.) After recovering from the mild dissapointment of not actually seeing Batman on the motorcycle, AK decides to find awesome videos for all to enjoy.
Step 7.) All enjoyed.

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
Batgirl DOES ride a motorcycle, and unfortunately it's this:

Technically a 1965 Yamaha YDS-5E.  Apparently Yvonne Craig found it a little large (i.e. Tall) 

Num Num Num.  Yvonne Craig.

Quite the little hottie back in the day.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
me likey the curves :beer: :beer: :pow: :pow: :pow:

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
Almost six years ago I made a complete Batgirl Halloween costume for my now ex-wife.  It was mostly purple lycra with yellow and purple satin.  Looked exactly like the one from the TV series, but was tighter and almost translucent.  (Yes, I can sew.  My grandmother taught me when I was little.)

DAMN she was hot wearing that!  She didn't wear anything underneath it and... I've said too much.  No.  I don't have pictures.  She left me two months later. 

Bitch.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
crashmasterd said:
Almost six years ago I made a complete Batgirl Halloween costume for my now ex-wife. It was mostly purple lycra with yellow and purple satin. Looked exactly like the one fro :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff:m the TV series, but was tighter and almost translucent. (Yes, I can sew. My grandmother taught me when I was little.)

DAMN she was hot wearing that! She didn't wear anything underneath it and... I've said too much. No. I don't have pictures. She left me two months later.

Bitch.
:jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :picsstfu:

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
AlaskaS3 said:
Step 1.) AKS3 reads title, clicks on thread.
Step 2.) While thread is loading AK thinks, "Hmmm, I'll bet this thread will contain motorcycle heroes. Excellent, I do enjoy that."
Step 3.) AK notices that thread actually contains a nice picture of a rather striking S3. He enjoys this. He is pleased.
Step 4.) AK takes the time to read the following statement. "If Batman was on a bike it would be a speed triple."
Step 5.) Even though he has but a small, reptilian brain, AK knows this statement to be absolutely correct. As far as he is concerned this discussion is over, as any further debate/argument on this topic would be both unwarranted, and completely unnecessary.
Step 6.) After recovering from the mild dissapointment of not actually seeing Batman on the motorcycle, AK decides to find awesome videos for all to enjoy.
Step 7.) All enjoyed.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
crashmasterd said:
Almost six years ago I made a complete Batgirl Halloween costume for my now ex-wife. It was mostly purple lycra with yellow and purple satin. Looked exactly like the one from the TV series, but was tighter and almost translucent. (Yes, I can sew. My grandmother taught me when I was little.)

DAMN she was hot wearing that! She didn't wear anything underneath it and... I've said too much. No. I don't have pictures. She left me two months later.

Bitch.

Sounds like your costume ended your marriage, maybe she met batman after you made it?

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
J-Pip said:
Sounds like your costume ended your marriage, maybe she met batman after you made it?
No, she was just more interested in sleeping with the Joker. And Catwoman. And The Penguin and most of his henchmen. And just about anything with legs.

Good riddance. Wish I'd known earlier.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.