Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lurking: :lurking: Don't be afraid, nobody bites! Lots of new handles showing up on the left, not a lot of "Hi. I'm new. How are you guys?" going on!

Besides we have better smilies than T-Rat! :smiley-asskiss: :horse: :devil: :jerkit: :pow: :jerkoff: :shocker: :wtf: :fingure: :sign5: :gayaway: :gtfo:

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I am curious how many non-mer'cuns we have now.
It's always good to see a wider range of owners/members from many countries.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Is it needed?
Would it be used?
I am not sure... Maybe.

I wish more new members would just jump in and join the BS - with or without the special area.
:wave:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Maybe Dev's "problem" at the other site will finally get people more involved over here. Hate to say it but I find myself checkin' this place out only periodically to see what's going on or to, hopefully, stumble upon some new or interesting (read: NWS!! type) information.

Of course, that's what I do at the other site too... there is just more traffic so the odds of my "jumpin in" are a bit better.

G

·
I vote for chiming in what you get here. But there needs to be a rule that says you must post at least one picture of your bike with a naked chick on it.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I agree with Devious. Just need to tell all the newbies, myself included to just jump right in and swim with the sharks. That's what I did and the water's fine!!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Jeez - I spend ONE weekend away from the computer an' all manner o' weirdness ensues. Been a while since I dropped in at this site. Lotsa changes. Lookin' good. :sign5:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Access was easy. I just showed 'em my senior citizen's card. :devil:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts