Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my very first S3 a couple of months ago...been riding a café Thunderbird up 'til now so I'm used to the way the triples behave. I decided I couldn't stay away from triples...but still wanted more power. Test rode the speedy and fell in love instantly.
I go back to the dealer a couple of weeks later and the first thing I see is a Limited Edition matt black '07 Speed Triple staring back at me. I stuttered the words "I wa wa wa want th-th-that..." and the rest is history so to speak.
Mods so far are arrow 3 into 1, seat cowl, belly pan, hugger, mad doctor kit, rizoma mirrors, pazzo levers.
Got a K&N that I'll be popping in any day now....

Anyhoooo...pleased to meet you all! I've been hanging out at the Triumphrat for quite a while...so maybe I'm not entirely new to everyone. :wave:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
This site is way better than t-rat. T-rat is for :squid:'s. This site is much more tuner/performance oriented. We have Devi, they don't. Welcome! And good choice in color. I have a gloss black '06, and the matte black looks awesome! Cheap will try to convince you to paint it yellow, but he is just trying to bring you down to his level... :devil:

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
:sign7:

not even sure why this smilie is still there...but there ya go

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.