Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you have both or just one? any opinions from the people who have them on if you need both?

·
Registered
12,278 Posts
I have both - more for redundancy than anything else originally but I have a HUGE area of visibility with two. I'd recommend it.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I have both, but I haven't ridden it enough to make any judgments. I bought both because I figured with only one, my neurosis would kick in and I'd be looking over the other shoulder anyway. ;D

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
Both, but the field of view is big enough with the convex mirror you could easily get by with one. The only problem with the convex mirror is anything very far back looks tiny.

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
One, but I come from the old one mirror HD crowd originally. Besides anything behind me is only going to get smaller and further away.  'specially if it yeller! :horse:

·
Registered
255 Posts
One. I don't like it. I'm going to buy another one for the other side.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
then two it shall be. i swore i was gonna stop spending money, but if i get the insurance check, which i find out tomorrow ill be getting them.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Where you getting them from?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
one, because one is cheaper than two. I have it on the left....does having only one mirror make me a :squid:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just put on a pair of CRGs last weekend and I think a single mirror would have been enough. The field of vision is so wide that the second mirror is redundant.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I don't trust others enough to use just one. And I use both of them regularly.

Two CRG-LS for me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mirrors just tell me how much faster I gotta go IE cop behind me comming up fast..what a jerkoff!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts