Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..and I've a speed triple MY2000.

In the past few years I have published a web site dedicated to the Triumph and in particular to the Speed Triple.

You can find the photos, history, technical data and a lot of other stuff.

The site is in Italian but with google.com you can traslated to something like English ;D

You can found also original Triumph's catalogues of years '90 with the first Speed Triple...

Just some (small) pictures:

speed1994

prototype T595/T509

prototype speed05

I hope you like to read these pages ;)

http://www.fedrotriple.it/

bye

sandroz

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
why are you covering up the 05?? with tona fairings.....me confusious

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
last picture was taken at during the 2004 when the '05 was not presented yet. Triumph where making road test with a disguised bike ;D

ciao

sandroz (italy)

ps. sorry for my english ;)

·
Registered
11,738 Posts
Welcome Sandroz....and no need to apologise for your English (It's way better than my italian)

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Spidey said:
Ciao e benvenuto al randello. :wave:
i cannot believe you just said that about CB :wtf: :twofinger:

·
Registered
767 Posts
cheapbastard said:
DocPup said:
Spidey said:
Ciao e benvenuto al randello. :wave:
i cannot believe you just said that about CB :wtf: :twofinger:
wtf did he say? :finger: la blama tu sama mi buscho cama tu nemo. ;D
I was saying hi to him, and welcoming him to the club. Doc was just fucking with you. Damn Cheap, you fell right into that one. ;D

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
yes sandroz, this place is full of nut jobs. :slap: ;D And yes spidey, I knew he was f'n with me, I just thought I'd play along. :slap: Btw sandroz, what the hell did I say if anything? ;D

"la blama tu sama mi buscho cama tu nemo" ???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'really don't know...it's spanish and I'm italian ;D

anyway, here it's 19:29 and I'm goin to have dinner... bye

Where is this forum located? USA? I'll have to come (job) in philadeilphia next month ;)

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
the forum is actually located on this thing they call the 'world wide web', so I reckon it's everywhere. :fingure: But yes, the fine feller that started this forum is located right here in the USA. And there's lots of crazy 'mericans and almost as many aussies(the real nut jobs! :eek: :wave:) cheers sandroz :drink: have a good dinner.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
sandroz said:
I'really don't know...it's spanish and I'm italian ;D

anyway, here it's 19:29 and I'm goin to have dinner... bye

Where is this forum located? USA? I'll have to come (job) in philadeilphia next month ;)
you know us crazy egocentric americans....if it isnt our language...it must be somewhere else..and that is where they speak all the same language that isnt english :smitty:

Philly is a great city....usta live up there back in the day

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.