Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my name is Dave and I live in Texas. I just found your new forum and really like it. Nice look & feel and well organized.

I've been messin with bikes since they had square wheels and have had & raced a lot of Brit stuff, mainly Nortons, BSAs and Triumphs of course. My 2006 Speed Triple is my first Hinkley and I am really impressed! No problems at all so far except tickets and not enough money to do all the mods I want, as quickly as I want!

My present stable includes a 1973 Norton 850 Commando custom/hotrod, a 2001 BMW R1150R, a 2001 MZ 660 Black Panther street Super Motard and the Speedy.

Now I don't usually name my bikes as I think it's kinda hokie, but the S3 thing has such a strong, distinctive personality she was just begging for an appropriate name...so, "Hoochie Mama!" it is.

I'll be monitoring & posting once in a while, mainly in the 1050 Speed Triple forum and I look forward to getting to know all of you, and the other newbies that are sure to come!

Here's a pic of Hoochie for you:

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dissapointed Hoochie was a guy from texas! ;D never mind, at least you got the black one :D

·
Registered
18,147 Posts
limey said:
dissapointed Hoochie was a guy from texas! ;D never mind, at least you got the black one :D
I was a bit disappointed myself Limey! Twice, I was hoping for a chick, and another blasted black triple! :-\

1 - 8 of 8 Posts