Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, purchased a 2012 speed a few month ago, after trading in my street. I have always ridden litre bikes but switched to the smaller lighter bike for commuting. Mistake. Missed the big bike feel and traded after 8 months. The speed is a great bike. I have always ridden Aprilias and Ducati bikes, but after years of failing electrics and parts failing off I moved over to Triumph. I have been looking around the forum for a while and its great to see a place for open minded bikers who can say what they feel and not get banned for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
if you're worried about shit falling off your bike, start tightening nuts and bolts now.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I have always ridden Aprilias and Ducati bikes, but after years of failing electrics and parts failing off I moved over to Triumph..
:d: m4ppy you just made my day! And my new sig!

Welcome to the site. YOu will have a lot of fun here if your butthole isnt too sensitive. Oh, you may learn some things about the bike as well.

:drink:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I think my nuts are ok.... Let me go wake up my wife and have her check them in her purse to be sure.....

Ok, I got told to fuk off. Hope they are doing ok. Haven't seen 'em in a while....

Welcome to the madness! Nice bike!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome and nice bike. Red is for poofters though. :D

·
Registered
32,017 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice bike!

A front brake caliper bolt came off while I was riding my old ninja 250 on the freeway a few years back. It made braking a lot more interesting than normal. Now I put that blue loctite crap on everything....up to and including my shoe laces.

·
Registered
32,017 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Did he just call me fat? I hope he didn't just call me fat. :finger:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts