Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious how others are doing it when you don't have convenient little tubs of oil, but rather the large gallon variety? I was thinking to go to a place that sells kitchen stuff (if I can find one)

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Go to Walmart. For $1.50 you can buy a 40 oz. funnel that is graduated (metric and SAE) and has a twist lock on the bottom that turns the flow off/on - just remove the screen inside so it flows oil well. It even has a handle on the side, a removeable length of tubing for longer reach, and a lid.

I tend to have 3-4 of these around at any one time.

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
cwb4tx said:
Just curious how others are doing it when you don't have convenient little tubs of oil, but rather the large gallon variety? I was thinking to go to a place that sells kitchen stuff (if I can find one)
i buy the little ones for that very reason...put in like 3 and 3/4 or so

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Devious said:
Go to Walmart. For $1.50 you can buy a 40 oz. funnel that is graduated (metric and SAE) and has a twist lock on the bottom that turns the flow off/on - just remove the screen inside so it flows oil well. It even has a handle on the side, a removeable length of tubing for longer reach, and a lid.

I tend to have 3-4 of these around at any one time.
Thanks Devi, I knew smoeone here would have a solution that worked well without me driving around town looking for something. (I did actually do a google search before I asked :) )

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.