Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sitting here at work on my computer just looking at everyone currently on-line in here, and was just wondering how many of us are currently at work and just fucking off not doing our work because it's Friday???

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
Not at work today. :devil:  Have to work tomorrow though, then off for two again.....  One on, two off...... I literally spend 1/3 of my life at work......  Thats so fucking depressing I think I might just say  :finger: today and go  :beer:.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Nimh said:
ME? Never.
Nimh - great smiley. Now if it just had a windmill... it would be perfect. ;D

I spend too much time here that could be spent actually doing something.

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
cheapbastard said:
Devious2xs said:
I spend too much time here that could be spent actually doing something.
+ a gazillion. Don't know what it is, but I just git sucked in. :horse:
I hear ya there.... On the other hand it helps time at work go faster! :popcorn:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cheapbastard said:
why would I spend my time off on here?!? ::) ;D Work'n hard here! ;D
Yeah, working hard here too. I guess I shouldn't feel guilty then for being on here when I'm supposed to be doing work. It just makes the day go by such faster when you're doing something you're interested in. ;D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Fuck feeling guilty... fuck the man... work sucks im home playing sick.... never would steal time from work... i own the company!

·
Registered
12,278 Posts
Technically I am always at work - and actually due to the email at 0325 this morning that I had to deal with. If I drop in for a few minutes here and there it is more of a service to the company. Without the distraction I'd probably quit and get a job at a surf shop. Thus, this site actually keeps me at work.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yep - I hear ya.

If the boss (another rider) sees me playing around on the forums, he knows projects are tied up and there are no fires to put out. But that also means errant late night calls and working long weekends from time to time - thankfully more rarely in the past few years.

Guilt is over-rated. ;)

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
yep...its nice to get on every now and then...just so i get out of the whinning of all my patient :gtfo:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I would never post on forums while at work. :devil:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just looked over at one of my buddies desk and can see his monitor from where I sit. He's on his VDub forum, so now I don't feel that bad. :twofinger:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi all - I'm OFF today. :smiley-asskiss: Our company works a 9/80 schedule, so every other weekend is a three day weekend. And my group always worked more than 8 hour days anyway, so it's like a free day off every other Friday.

I've only been on this board less than a week (guess why), but already the little counter thingy says 5.5 hours. :eek: I coulda finsihed rebuilding my friends little 50 cc Yamaha, or finished the brakes on my '71 Tiger, or fitted the bags to my Bandit, or, or, or. You guys are the ultimate time waster :twofinger:

But thanks for everything.

·
Registered
173 Posts
add me to the list. workin from home today. doing non-work for a few mins here and there keeps up the productivity. breakin once in a while is good for ya. ....it's a theory...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.