Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Consider this a "HI, How are you!" from the new guy. I bought a '07 S3 about two months ago. This is the third street bike i've owned and it's by far the most incredible. I think this might be the finest bike produced in the world, ever! I'm still very excited about my new purchase if you couldn't tell. I just bought a couple mods from Skyking and put them on the bike as fast as I could get them out of the packaging. I'm now waiting for a rear hugger from Shift-tech and the wait is killing me. I might be going mad because I go to the garage every night to say good night to the ol' Guvna. I just can't help myself. Every time I put a mod on I feel like I have a whole new bike. :drink: Anyway, thanks for listening me.

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
Awesome! Welcome to the mad house!

I remember starting out with sliders last year, today I ported my headers all by myself like a big boy!
Ware Devious! He'll have you doing things to your bike you never dreamed about. Tons of great info here, enjoy and welcome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.