Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this site seems way cooler then the other but it seems so hard to navigate or do anything. Lastly, how many people belong to this site and the other one? When I post there do I also need to post here. :wtf:

ok now let the whimpy jokes begin :gayaway:

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
you just got to get used to it...but yeah i find it a little more time consuming...but right now i'm also consuming some sam adams so i dont care so much :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
I think this site is easier to navigate than sever other forums I'm on, but I spend the most time here.

What other site? The one that gets a new oil thread every week? ??? :fingure: :gtfo:

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
i enjoy this format better...much more user friendly....

though still waiting on my "next" button in the members bike gallery :loser: :horse: :horse: :popcorn:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I'm over here 98% of the time for a reason. The other site is weak. :blah: :blah: :blah: What kind of oil should I use? :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: What kind of tires? :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: Where do I find.......?? :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :loser:

·
Registered
255 Posts
This site kicks the crap out of the other one. It seems everyone here is serious about modifying or upgrading their bikes, or helping others do so. The other site removes your posts at will corrupting your freedom of speech. To me, that's just unacceptable. Besides, we've got Devious! :lh: :slap: :twofinger:

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
Guvna said:
Besides, we've got Devious!
I have it on good authority that Cheap has him handcuffed to a ring set in the concrete wall of his "Special Room" in the basement. Next to him is a dyno and as long as he gets good numbers from it, strippers oil themselves up for his amusement.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
crashmasterd said:
Guvna said:
Besides, we've got Devious!
I have it on good authority that Cheap has him handcuffed to a ring set in the concrete wall of his "Special Room" in the basement. Next to him is a dyno and as long as he gets good numbers from it, strippers oil themselves up for his amusement.
Not THAT's funny. :drink:

I spent some time on the dyno last week with the bike. Then spent the weekend playing with boats, and Monday drove to IL and back. All this week and the next few, I am building boats and engines, and rigging them. We are trying to get two engines on the dyno ASAP - an injected 540 Chevy, and a twin turbo 403 LS Chevy.

I am altering my flow bench yet again - need more flow (more vacuum motors are being installed for improved flow stability) for even bigger engines. And I am building engine, ignition, and logging harnesses for my Lotus - so I can install Motec engine management on it.

My S3 is getting ridden to and from the shop - not much time to play.

JD - Personally, I find this site easier to navigate than the other two Triumph ones.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
I like this site much better, i just wish it was easier to look at posted pics, especially if several are posted at once. I usually just skip em.

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
I very rarely post on the site who shall not be named. Once in a while if someone asks an intelligent question I will respond but that is pretty rare. I certainly don't start any posts there and I read it about 1/10 as much. Only when I'm really bored. All the kool kids are here. :drink:

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
dr_gallup said:
I very rarely post on the site who shall not be named.
hahhaaah...nice "village" quote :drink:

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'm with you all, this sight has much more useful info...I don't post that often but I read a lot!

And, there is nothing better than dropping a fucking F-Bomb when necessary! :drink:

Like, "That Devious is one fucking smart dude!" :pow:

Or, "Fuck me, Yellow is slow!" :horse: :slap: :repost:

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
itchin said:
I like this site much better, i just wish it was easier to look at posted pics, especially if several are posted at once. I usually just skip em.
just a FYI on that one itchin, if you look up at the top left hand side of yer screen(directly under the home tab and above your greeting'hello itchin'), you will see 2 blue tabs with arrows on them. What they do, is basically minimize the side bars, and that widens this portion out to fit yer screen. Everytime I view a thread with pics, I simply minimize the side bars so I can fully view the pics without having to scroll. :blah: :blah: :blah:

;D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.