Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 829 Posts

·
Registered
12,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know these type of topics can spin drastically out of control on this site, but I am going to start it anyway.
What is happening right now is real. VERY real. What you don't know is there is also alot of smoke and mirrors involved as well on all sides. Misdirection, misinformation, etc. Info, images, video is not being leaked, it is being crafted and released.
This is the warning I will give y'all from what I am seeing and being told. Be ready, have a plan. Even if it is a basic plan, have one. Talk to your families about what your actions will be if there is another 9/11 type event that takes place. It will happen. Talk to your children, educate them. Explain to them the ways of the world so they can react, so they can protect themselves. We have been living in a land of milk and honey for far too long, and we have grown fat and lazy. We will be targeted because we exist, don't try to rationalize it. We have been out of reach, but now with modern technology, we are more vulnerable than ever.
To my Austrian brothers, you have been by our sides long enough for them to take notice. You are an easy target, because you have never been truly targeted before. Stay vigilant.
Their movement is gaining momentum like you wouldn't believe. It is growing into more of a mob/riot frenzy than a political party or religious cleansing, but underneath the surface there are carefully laid plans that are sliding along as designed, on the backs of the dead, and being pushed by the ignorant and the indifferent.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Amen, Joe. We have been beating the courage out of normal people for the last few generations at an incredible rate and the sheep are very smug that they are now being defined as the new goal to strive for or even better is to be a professional victim. This goes Much deeper than metro-sexual vs being a real woman or man, the roles of adults, leaders and required checks and balances are being dismissed for convenience in every cornerstone.. Thugs and deviants have always been with us, but never has there been less action or even the desire to declare simple right and wrong because of personal agendas and corruption with a capital C on such wide spread levels.

You don't have to be a Social Scientist to know enough time spent under reacting will result in a huge over reaction when the pendulum swings and regardless of Party Lines, Bull Shit finger pointing and full time Talking Heads with their polished smoke and mirror machines, this is every persons reality when the shit hits the fan.

The saddest part is "they", our elected officials and community "leaders" know this too and they lack the courage to even have an honest discussion let alone take any actions that activate the brakes on an out of control train.

I thank you and all our Servicemen for the damage done to "them" over there and hopefully the time you buy us will provide a window to wake up and do something before the next round of tragedies is unfolding.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I vote for limey in the next election, hope it's soon enough.......................

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
Archer cracks me up, that is some funny shit. I like it better when they were spies for hire. Thanks for the heads up Houle. I propose to our leaders that if Putin rolls into Ukraine, we blow the fuck up out of ISIS in Syria and Assad while we are there. Kill the command. We also start screwing Qartar and recognize them for what they are and have been.

·
Registered
6,844 Posts
I cant wait for markas 4 paragraph thesis on this subject.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
If ever there was a "religion" that begged for its own genocidal annihilation this is the one. I know a few Muslims that are some of the best damn people you could ever want to meet but their religion has been taken over.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I have nothing against Muslims I just couldn't eat a whole one in one sitting
the babies aren't so tough and stringy

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I like to wrap them in bacon and marinade them in poonjuice

1 - 20 of 829 Posts