Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These pictures are from a different head-on wreck in Canada this spring, I am sure there was a similar aftermath in the video. As I said before...not cool..

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I wonder if the train fell onto the conductor after the collision. It didn't look like he jumped very far. And did anyone else see the size of that turbo!?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
limey said:
Ouch!!!!

That train wreck reminds me of a couple of relationships I've been in :gtfo:
......How did CB take it...?? :violent1: :fingure: :wave:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kind of an old thread, but this picture just showed up in my email. Supposedly it's one of the engines in the video.

I think some of it's been cut away with a torch.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
wow....thats like slow motion death

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
I cant believe the guy, ( or gal), was silent during the whole thing. I would have been screaming like a little bitch.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
itchin said:
I cant believe the guy, ( or gal), was silent during the whole thing. I would have been screaming like a little bitch.
The cameras are a relatively recent thing, they record continuously on a loop. The only sound is recorded outside of the cab because they want to hear the horns and bells etc. The next step will probably be in-cab recorders so they can here the screaming. Actually, it'd probably be a whole lot of motherf***er's being thrown out in a situation like that. Amazingly, I don't think there were fatalities, supposedly everyone jumped.

·
Registered
487 Posts
ya see, sometimes being early is NOT a good thing....

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts