Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all.Just joined the forum.My first post here.I `ve been reading at Triumphrat.net for the past year but couldn`t join or post because their server wouldn`t recognize Verizon internet service.I had aThruxton but today I purchased a new `07 Speed Triple in Roulette Green.I pick it up next week! WooHoo :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Congratulations! The Roulette Green is a color that needs to be seen in person to be fully appreciated. In photos, it's kind of... bleh. But when you see it up close and in person... WOW!!! :afro:

Whatcha gonna do with your Thruxton? Thinking about selling it? :wave:

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Welcome. This site is far cooler than Trat & way fewer headaches. Roulette Green is definitely cool. You are going to love it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AaUuuuGaa! said:
Whatcha gonna do with your Thruxton? Thinking about selling it? :wave:
Already sold it.Took the bread and plunked it on the trip!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! ,and thanks for the welcomes.

I`m glad I have somewhere to post now.I`ve been reading the other site for over a year.It sucked not being able to ask questions,but I got a lot of info via search function.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here she was

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cheapbastard said:
nice thruxton grin. ;D believe it or not, the S3 grin will be bigger!!! ;D ;D ;D

welcome! :wave:
Thanks CB
I got to monitor your soap opera at Trat.Like I said,never could post when I needed help or had questions and yes...even some answers.I`ve been riding for 35 years(counting dirt)
My Grin is already bigger.I wanted the Speedy when i bought the Thrux,but was a little tight on scratch.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
briank said:
maybe a new helmet for the new bike? :afro:
Yeah I have 3 Full face helmets.I`m going to sell that Davida Brain Bucket/pudding bowl.a Signet,a Quantum and a KBC

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[/quote]

Man, you need to keep that puddin' bowl so you can rock it on group rides.
[/quote]
Are you saying a group of Speed Triples are going to ride tamely?
I want to keep my pretty face barring any untimely accidents. 8)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congrats on the new bike... i have a cafed out bonneville and the speed 3 mixes well with her. good luck. I also was on trat and wanted to post but just lurked only yahoo email. I always thought that rule was so fucking lame. was gonna get the roulette green but thought i would grow tired of the color. bought a black one had a blue one that got fucking run over by a fucking bus.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.