Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm joining TheSpeedTriple.com in hopes of learning more about the bikes and finding the right one for myself. I currently have been riding a 01' F4i since new but it's time for a step up in the world. Don't get me wrong, the Honda has been great and I'm not even able to ride it up to it's limits but from what I've read and seen...I need a triple. ;D

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
you've just done the wrong thang my friend. :slap: By joining here, you will be selling that F4i and be on a speedy within a month. :smitty: ;D Nice bike btw, I had a 01 silver/black myself. ;D The only words of wisdom I can give ya is RUN!!! while ya still can. :wave:

:blah: :blah: :blah: :bs: :blah: :blah: :blah:

test ride a speedy and you will be hooked. :lh:

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
I think you have the right attitude. If you are incapable of riding your Honda to it's full capabilities, then you'll be far happier on the Speed Triple. It's so much easier to ride! More fun too. Gets more chicks. Causes hair to re-grow, and cures athletes foot.

Like everyone says, a test ride will show you the way to the dark side. It's kind of like crack: Once you try, you have to buy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys! ;D

I have been shopping around but will be heading down to Denver (60 miles south) to hit the 2 Triumph dealers in about 2 weeks. I'm moving to a new home and can't fiddle with credit until that is gone through.
I've riden' plenty of bikes but never swong a leg over a Triumph ...let alone a speed triple. I can't wait! Any recomendation on years or quirks to watch for?? :p

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
skullheadnopants said:
Hey everyone,

I'm joining TheSpeedTriple.com in hopes of learning more about the bikes :blah: :blah: :blah: from what I've read and seen...I need a triple. ;D
YES, you do. You won't be able to ride it to its limits either. Blue ones are faster!

Oh yeah... :wave: - love yer avatar!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.