Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want you to know how lucky Legman is.

While many of us have to do the work (or pay someone) to remove the precat/baffle from our header, Leggy has a header without it.... from the factory. A pre-production unit.

Is this lucky or what?

The only issue it that the stock tuning does not work well for it - especially with the StainTune half system. But he is working on changing this ;D.

AND he has access to a GREAT tuning shop in Aus.

Lucky bastard! ;)

G

·
Who is this Cheapbastard.....and where does he get off dissin' my son, and insulting me?

Any more of that sort of talk, and I'll be coming to deal with you myself, and if you think my little boy is big, wait 'til you see me.....6'8", 320lbs dripping wet.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Legmans Mum said:
Who is this Cheapbastard.....and where does he get off dissin' my son, and insulting me?

Any more of that sort of talk, and I'll be coming to deal with you myself, and if you think my little boy is big, wait 'til you see me.....6'8", 320lbs dripping wet.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Legmans Mum said:

Hey baby..... :jerkoff:

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
Devious2xs said:
While many of us have to do the work (or pay someone) to remove the precat/baffle from our header, Leggy has a header without it.... from the factory. A pre-production unit.
All Aussie speedies do not have catalysts or precats.....it's not just me. Well, the 05's and 06's anyway.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So :twofinger: to the US EPA.

And why are you so slow?

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
Devious2xs said:
So :twofinger: to the US EPA.

And why are you so slow?
What do you mean?

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just giving you a hard time... and failing. :mad:

After looking at the stock US tunes (with SAI) and the non SAI tunes, the AUS bikes without the precat/baffle must be very lean in the midrange, and the throttle response must be jerky and hesitant.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts