Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Starting a thread to determine interest in a GMR/GRR ride. In all my years of riding in So Cal, I've never ridden in this region. My reason is that I live near the Malibu area and Ojai area. I know to ride in GMR will be some freeway time.

I'm ready to try the area, if someone knows the area and rides a reasonable pace. If no one wants to take the lead, I will plan, but I dont haul ass, because I can't, but I prefer faster.

EDIT Screw it, let's look at Sunday March 13th. I'm happy to lead and research a route. MEET UP is March 13th - 0900 at the 76 Station at 954 S. Grand Ave. Glendora, CA 91740

·
Registered
376 Posts
I'm in but what the hell is GMR?

·
Registered
376 Posts

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
You can use a Mac or Linux laptop too. All you need is VirtualBox and a copy of Windows.

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
./shrug

The VirtualBox method works. I don't know anything about the Android app.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Dont be surprised if an invite to a circle jerk party caps off the ride. Wish I was there.

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
12,278 Posts
In. I can visit all of the belly pan I left on GMR on the May 2008 Rally. Let's see if I can get the S3 out of mothballs by then...if not, I have other options. Of course NT you should get ready for some aggressive snuggling at some point. Just sayin'...

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^^ Sweet! I hope for plenty of snuggling

1 - 20 of 77 Posts