·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Don't hate the player.

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
I should be able to make it. Might not be on a triple but I can vlog the trip. I've got cameras front and rear.

·
Registered
214 Posts
In for at least half depending on if I have to work Sunday afternoon. Can we roll early to miss the crowds? Catdaddy....map soon...thanks!

·
Registered
214 Posts
So we can meet up at the 76 station here...[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]954 S Grand Ave, Glendora, CA 91740. It is just north of the 210 & a couple miles from the start of GMR. I haven't done it in years but now that it is open we can follow GMR to GRR & that will take us all the way to Mt. Baldy Village where we can stop & talk about how fast we are & perhaps eat & then turn around & come back that way or if anyone needs to bail they can head down from Baldy back to the 10. I prefer to ride early to avoid the squids & the LEO's.[/COLOR]

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
What's considered early? I was thinking 9. Is that considered late out there? Also, since it sounds like you chaps have done it before, you should probably lead up since you know it.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I've done it but it was like 30 years ago and in a car. I'm not leading :question:
I'll try to figure out how to get the gopro on the speedy. I always used to put it on the FJR but that had glossy paint...the suction cup stuck like glue. Will try it on the matt paint on this bike and see how it sticks.
Anyone use helmet coms? I do Sena, mostly for music. I really like polka and native american flute music.

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I have Chatterbox.

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Something like that

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
What's considered early? I was thinking 9. Is that considered late out there? Also, since it sounds like you chaps have done it before, you should probably lead up since you know it.
It's all relative to the observer. I base my mornings on ambient temperature. I think we should pick the time once we know the weather forecast. I don't like riding up in the mountains much under 65-70F. You should invite your teacher friend who came up ACH with us a while back.

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
How come all the cool kids have Senas?

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Stop all yallz flossin'

·
Registered