Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
12,278 Posts
Well boys, seeing as how the band is playing our annual charity show on 3/18 I'm going to have to bail to rehearse - the other band members are panicking and Sundays are the only days they can play.

On the bright side, I'll be rolling to Malibu tomorrow morning in my Aston Martin. It's all cleaned up and ready to roll...

AM-Washed.jpg

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Well boys, seeing as how the band is playing our annual charity show on 3/18 I'm going to have to bail to rehearse - the other band members are panicking and Sundays are the only days they can play.

On the bright side, I'll be rolling to Malibu tomorrow morning in my Aston Martin. It's all cleaned up and ready to roll...

View attachment 19203
Bummer. Break a leg and enjoy the drive

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Going to be a bit nippy on Sunday up the mountains if the weather report is correct. High of 68 in LA. What time were you thinking we'd meet up? I'll just wear a sweater under my thicker jacket if necessary.
I'm thinking 9 am and it will be chilly. I will be coming up with a meeting point and route unless someone has a suggested route.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Buncha sissy-mary's. I ride in that sh!t all the time. Quit crying. I'll bring some tampons for y'all.

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I don't mind riding in cold weather. I'm just lazy about getting up.

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
OK guys, lets meet Sunday, March 13th at 0900 at the 76 Gas Station at 954 S. Grand Ave. Glendora, CA 91740. DON'T FORGET TO MOVE YOUR CLOCKS AHEAD ONE HOUR!!! Oye, I hate the time change.

From there, we can take the 66 to GMR to GRR to Mt. Baldy. I'm not opposed to ACH but it looks like a long ass ride unless I'm missing something on the map. Let's try to get on the road no later than 0930.

Who's in?

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Cool. I dont have a belly pan anymore. But, I would if I did.

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Fuçk. My chain tool broke trying to rivet. Gotta run out and find another kit.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I'm out. Wife admitted to Henry Mayo this morning. Been there all day. Ran home to feed the dog. Headed back now. I'll get the next one.

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Sorry guys. I hope that your wives are ok. Take care. NT

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Oh & my belly pan loves the canyons.....if you drag that thing you either went off road or crashed!
Not if your biff. He rolls that way and keeps going.

41 - 60 of 77 Posts