Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Im good I think, flare looks text book so we will see. Thanks ye.

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Yes. Let's do this

·
Registered
376 Posts
Sorry guys. I hope that your wives are ok. Take care. NT
Thanks NT. Just home. Looks like ischemic colitis. Still trying to wrap my head around what that actually is. More tests tomorrow including a scope up the bum. Poor girl. She's a little 120 pound petite flower. Not built for this stuff.

You boys have fun and be safe. Watch out for all the road pirates on their 800 pound anchors.

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Wow, sorry to hear Feejer. I hope that you are able to get this under control. I wish you all the best.

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Welp, it turned out to be a two man show and not the two man show you clowns typically like. Speedy Glez showed up with his Panty Dropper Yeller Speedy. Nice looking bike too.

We went up GMR, but GRR was closed, so we turned around. For us, it was the first time on GMR. I found it to be a nice road with predictable curves. My only complaints are the cyclists, tar snakes and the Fast and Furious crowd.

We decided to try Angeles Crest Highway. So we headed west on the 210, and took ACH. The road was nice with moderate traffic and minimal police and more bikes than anything. We stopped at Newcombs Ranch, ate and headed back. We saw quite a few Triples. More than normal.

It was cool out but not bad. Speedy wore jeans, a muscle shirt, bandana and tassles. He didnt complain once about the temps.

Speedy is a good guy and good rider. Nice day for a ride.

uploadfromtaptalk1457909352543.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1457909340778.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1457909329669.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1457909315517.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1457909269444.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1457909269444.jpg

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
He kept up with me, which means nothing

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Not even close. Lol

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
He was worried that it be too cold in the mountains

·
Registered
407 Posts
Glad you made it home all good NT ... definitely a good ride , had a good time and we were all good and safe ... we should be able to pick up the pace next time but not at gmr those tar snakes are horrendous. .. also I have video from the go pro and will upload it (in case any of you would like to see NT's sweet moves .. but its a bummer only the one from gmr worked I guess the memory card I took seems to corrupt the videos. Wish I had the ACH video which definitely was a better ride

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Glad you made it home safely Speedy. Sorry to hear about the memory card.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts