Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all!!! this is me and my 99 speed triple probably a combination made in hell in all truth lol :p

But hey ho!! see ya all out there lmao ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes lot's of beer!!! ;D and yes thats the triumph high mount race can, sounds luvley and looks like it's meant to be there ;)

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Hey, I think I've seen you on t595. Nice S3. I recently converted my tail section to an 01 and am working on repainting everything flat black. I hate cleaning shit so I'm eventually going to get the frame coated black as well, heh.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
black is good!!! i had my levers powder coated black, also have a black rizoma brake reseviour, and black renthal ultra lows, wish i had the cash to get my frame and fork bottoms done too.

oh and have been on t595 a bit, usually posting general randomness lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:afro: yeah i luv it!!, , trouble is, it's starting to smell like a dead cow now, i do so many gig's and the combo of **** spilled beer and sweat has made it a bit minging :wtf:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well done mate :pow: i forgot about the whole *** translation thing, lol, guess that might read a bit odd to the
usa folks, lol cheers

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Not a problem. I've got a good friend in Manchester and have learned a lot of bits aside from Monty Python, Black Adder, etc. lol. If I can get a job at a gaming company in the UK I'd love to live over there for a while. My wife and I have both loved our vacations over on your side of the pond.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've not been over your way yet, i'd like to though. the wife has, she's got relations in baltimore, new york, and canada, but i've not mamaged yet. where about's have ya been in the uk then?

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Glasgow, Edinburgh, Loch Ness, some of the Lake District, London, Manchester, parts of Wales, Bath, Stonehenge, Dublin, Cliffs of Moor, Blarney Castle, and much of the southern and middle Counties of Ireland searching for family. Lots of bits inbetween, but overall I've had a great time every time I visit the UK.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
wheelietastic said:
hi all!!! this is me and my 99 speed triple probably a combination made in hell in all truth lol :p

But hey ho!! see ya all out there lmao ;D
You were meant for this place. Bienvenido!!!! That's Calixican for "hello."

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Is that R100 with hair?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts