Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to plan for the first annual Midwest Rally. Figure I will start this on Monday August 22nd with rides Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. We will take part in a parade in downtown Indianapolis on Wednesday prior to the ride. Thursday will be another ride day or we can go to Indy Triumph and Indy Ducati for demo rides. Friday will be the first day of qualifying at the Moto GP. Friday night we will go to the Bikes on Meridian event and peruse the 20,000 bikes that congregate in downtown Indianapolis or go to the enduro cross championship race. Saturday is the second day of qualifying and that night we can go to the Indy Mile dirt track race. Sunday is the Moto GP race.

Several local riders have offered to host riders on couches and spare bedrooms but we would like a count so we can arrange for everyone. If some would like to camp, I have a large backyard available. This is a multi-forum meet so any type of bike is welcome.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I suspect there will be a wheelie battle for prime couch space...

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
APtech77 said:
First Midwest rally was last year. It was called the bgr.
A booger? This is the first annual Midwest rally that's not just a lame excuse for a circle jerk.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Shaughnessy said:
APtech77 said:
First Midwest rally was last year. It was called the bgr.
A booger? This is the first annual Midwest rally that's not just a lame excuse for a circle jerk.
Is your name Shane Liberty?

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
DeepSixxx said:
.......did i hear wheelie battle?!? :hitit:
Yup, you did, that is my couch mofo! :fingure:

I am in, I have it all wired YO! :drink: The wife is not going to make it cuz she is going to the RMR. She is switch'n jobs so she wont have enough leave for both. i am going to have my self one hell of a August and September! This shit is going to be off the hook yo! :drink:

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
I rode a thousand miles to that circle jerk for your information.. :finger:

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
I'm down as well as my friend from work with an 1198, we'll prolly ride up from Louisville. just need to make sure work doesn't send me out around that time...... told the gf this after we had a long discussion about how i love her more than the S3..... all lies.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
DeepSixxx said:
...... told the gf this after we had a long discussion about how i love her more than the S3..... all lies.
Yup...if ya really loved her you would have done that threeway!

·
Premium Member
6,770 Posts
Wile-Boar said:
I rode a thousand miles to that circle jerk for your information.. :finger:
and i love that you manned up and did that. sorry i couldnt make it dawg.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Couch space is starting to fill up... I also have a blow up mattress and plenty of yard space if people want to camp.

1 - 20 of 185 Posts